woensdag 15 december 2010

A scarce garden visitor

My mother had already seen this winter visitor yesterday, but I didn't. This morning I woke up late (8.45 am ..) and took a shower. Whilst I opened the bathroom window I saw this particular bird again: a Fieldfare! The bird saw me as well and flew to our apple tree at the end of the garden.

I was already hoping that we would have a Fieldfare this winter again because last winter, we had at least 4 individuals along with 2 Redwings. You need cheap apples for this though! So after I got dressed I decided to make some recordshots since it is always fun to have a Fieldfare in your own garden.
This are the results:
So above you see a Fieldfare from this winter, now I'll show some photos of the Fieldfares and Redwings of the previous winter:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten