maandag 9 januari 2012

Back from Spain!

The last few weeks (or should I almost say month??) some of you might have noticed that I haven't written any blog posts. The main reason for this was because I was gone to Southern Spain for two weeks (and the two weeks before that were really boring concerning birds haha). We (me, my parents and my sister) had an amazing time in Andalucia. We made a great tour starting at Alicante (El Hondo) - Alméria (Cabo de Gata) - Granada - Sierra de Andújar and last but not least Sevilla. It was a 12-day lasting trip.

Of course, a full trip report will follow together with lots of photos of birds on my blog! Eventhough this trip wasn't a full birding trip (we did lots of cultural things too!) my dad and I managed to get a pretty good list totalling 160 birdspecies.

So stay tuned the coming days!

And here is a sneak peak already!
Little Swift/ Apus affinis, one of our highlights this trip!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten